Tire pressure has always been a hot topic, but getting the tire pressure to be al dente could sometimes be an exercise of patience. The back and forths between a floor pump and more often a secondary gauge plus elbow grease, the struggle is real.
ENVE’s new $750 Air Pressure Station, aims to change all that. Made with the help of inflation specialist Haltec and packed in a 6×6 box, the Air Pressure station is a smart precision electric regulator designed specifically to meet the cyclist’s needs:
- Set your desired pressure and inflate away
- Three user-defined preset pressure settings covering 3psi (.2bar) and 145psi (10bar) with an accuracy of .5% of psi/bar
- Compatible with both air compressor and bottled air
- A smart flat/new override function that begins with high volume bursts of air to seat the tire before automatically switching to inflation
- A 15 foot coil hose with a metal, lever-operated presta valve chuck made by KCNC
- Integrated NFC tag which allows direct mobile access to ENVE’s latest online inflation recommendation
The Air Pressure Station is available today in the US with worldwide availability by the end of the year.